The only industrial quality Telnet Server for Windows suitable for demanding RF Hand Held Terminal applications such as in warehousing, manufacturing, grocery stores and more!
LXE - SYMBOL - INTERMEC - TELXON - PSION-TEKLOGIX and others
- RF applications require quick connectivity, fast and reliable performance, and consistent and correct operation
- RF applications demand the highest failure detection and recovery technology available. Failure Detection and recovery is what separates the toys from the tools!
- Compatibility with multiple vendors equipment providing ease of operation is a must
The Georgia SoftWorks UTS (Telnet/SSH2 Server) delivers on all accounts!
HIGHJUMP - YES
SAPCONSOLE - YES
QAD - YES
|and others -YES
By using Telnet, SSH2, the RF wireless mobile device application developer is able to create more generalized applications that will easily work with a variety of manufactures hardware. In addition to development and maintenance cost savings for application developers, this added flexibility allows heterogeneous systems to exist allowing customers to utilize existing hardware.
Don't fall into the trap of an "all-in-one" solution!
"The temptation of an all-in-one solution is appealing, however, the consequence is a limited
solution that is dictated by the vendor"
Provide the optimal solution for your customer
Georgia SoftWorks is committed to providing the best Telnet/SSH2 solution for the RF wireless market. Some tailored features include:
- Performance, Fast,Fast,Fast
- Team Services- Incredible collaboration technology for SSH/Telnet. Team Members Helping Team Members
- Logon Scripting to automatically launch your application upon connection
- Session Saver - After client or link failures, reconnect to a Saved Session and resume work in progress, exactly where you left off!
- Automatic Logon - Quickly re-establish the session by pre-configuring the Host, Domain, User ID and Password. When coupled with Session Saver you are back in operation with minimal time lost.
- Certificate Based Logon - A fast and extremely secure way to autologon. Again, couple with Session Saver
- SSO through NTLM and Kerberous
- Environment variables to eliminate most prompting
- Refresh the screen by entering "CTRL-R". Many time RF systems may drop a packet of data and the screen will need to be refreshed.
- Settable screen size to accommodate screens smaller than 25x80
- Extremely flexible Color to Monochrome mapping
- Extremely flexible Color to Grayscale mapping
- Multiple levels of failure detection. Including configurable times
- Passthrough Printing, Client side printing
- Security - The absolute most secure END to End, Telnet, SSH2 Server available. Don't be fooled by others.