The Georgia SoftWorks Licensing and Deployment Server (LADS)
If you have multiple devices to manage on your GSW ConnectBot (SSH/Telnet Client for Android), the GSW Licensing and Deployment Server (LADS) is a vital piece of software. LADS is an easy to use software tool that is a big time saver for the system administrator.
What does the Licensing and Deployment Server do?
LADS enhances the functionality and management of the GSW ConnectBot clients. It is a lightweight mobile device manager.
The GSW Licensing and Deployment Server (LADS) allows the system administrator to:
- Manage Licensing – Licenses are loaded onto LADS for distribution and recovery
- Upload and download configurations from GSW ConnectBot powered devices – Configure one device, upload the configuration to LADS, and then download to as many similar devices as you wish
- Rapid 2-Tap Screenshots Upload to Server
- Manage and install updates to the client software
- Custom Keyboards
- Public Key Import/Export
- Private Key Import/Export
- Business Intelligence and Screen Recognition
- Zero Touch Push Configurations to Multiple Devices
It will do the actions and services that most system administrators will need to do on a regular basis. If you are managing a few hundred or so devices (or even 15!), the GSW Licensing and Deployment Server will make management of the devices easy and efficient.
Where is the LADS located?
It can be located on any Windows server on your network. Often, GSW customers are also using the GSW SSH Server or Telnet Server, and they can install LADS on that same server. You can have it on any windows server that is convenient.
What does LADS cost?
The GSW LADS costs nothing. It comes at no extra cost with the GSW ConnectBot.