Zero touch means the administrator does not have to touch any of the multitude of devices to deploy configurations. Only a single device has to be configured and saved to GSW LADS. On all the other devices, when GSW ConnectBot is launched for the first time, they will automatically obtain the configuration from GSW LADS. This immensely simplifies configuration and deployment.
Zero Touch configuration allows automatic deployment of a designated default GSW ConnectBot configuration. A GSW ConnectBot can be configured and tested fully on a single device. Once the device has been successfully tested, the configuration can be uploaded and mass deployed to any number of GSW ConnectBots, as soon as the application is launched on a device.
Once configuration and testing are completed:
1. In the Hosts List overflow menu select “Upload Configuration”
2. Change Tag: to “Default”
3. Tap “Upload Configuration, Upload in Progress will show on screen
4. Then a message will appear once upload is successful, Tap OK
5. Move the uploaded “Default” Folder to the “Download” folder as described in Upload /
Download GSW ConnectBot Configuration on page 152
6. Now launch GSW ConnectBot on other devices, if on the same network it will automatically find
GSW LADS, retrieve available license, and “Default” configuration will be downloaded
7. Start using GSW ConnectBot!