What is the GSW ConnectBot for Android?
Based on the proven and familiar user interface of the original ConnectBot, the GSW ConnectBot is the most cryptographically secure, commercially supported SSH Client for Android….on par only with the Georgia SoftWorks SSH Clients for Windows.
GSW ConnectBot Android SSH client features are optimized for the barcode scanning environments such a warehouse management systems (WMS), logistics, manufacturing, production, point of sale (POS) and others.
Important Features of the GSW ConnectBot for Android:
- Runs multiple SSH sessions at the same time
- Sessions persist if a user temporarily switches to another Android app
- Compatible with a wide variety of hosts
- Allows for an administrator to preconfigure host shortcuts and then launch the software in screen lockout mode as required in most work environments.
- Compatible with display of columnar data and frames.
- Configurable ANSWERBACK
- Configurable screen size (number of rows and columns)
- Compatible with function keys and meta keys available in Hacker’s Keyboard. All combinations of function keys and SHIFT, CTRL, and ATL keys are supported, including multiple meta keys. Very important for interoperability with SSH Servers running under MS Windows.
- Stay Connected feature
- Application Lockout for production environments
- Configuration/Settings Lockout for production environments
- The GSW ConnectBot client offers the strongest encryption available on the commercial market.
- he GSW ConnectBot ONLY includes up-to-date ciphers that have no known security vulnerabilities or weaknesses.
Note: The GSW ConnectBot shines because the GSW team watches current literature and discussions of the latest cryptography to keep their software constantly updated to ensure that their customers are not using a cryptographic algorithm that has a recently found vulnerability or weakness.