2016 at GSW
GUI Config Tool
Windows Explorer style interface allowing provisioning and configuration management. Familiar to use operations such as copy, paste, rename, delete, export, import are applied to configurations on a user or system basis. Create templates and quickly view summary configuration data.
TEAM SERVICES provides your mobile device users a breakthrough in Telnet/SSH2 technology that shatters all prior usability and efficiency standards by allowing unprecedented user collaboration. Now mobile device users are empowered to share resources, transfer, swap, share and recover dropped sessions. All from the mobile device, no system administrator necessary. All operations can be performed in under 60 seconds.
Team Services the first feature set to offer Video overviews. We are excited to provide additional methods to meet customer expectations. Visit the GSW Video Channel!
Request a Webinar
The Real Pioneers - Often copied but never equaled!
Great Ideas that Georgia SoftWorks Pioneered in the World of Telnet/SSH2 on Windows!
- GSW Team Services - Breakthrough Collaboration Technology for Telnet/SSH2
- GSW UTS Mobile Client Support for Simplified Chinese with font GB
- GSW GSW Mobile SSH2/Telnet Clients for Windows Mobile/CE.NET 4.2/5.0, PPC 2002/03 class devices
- Automatic upgrade of GSW Clients from the UTS Server
- File Transfer - Transfer Files between Server and Client via Telnet/SSH2
- Session Saver - Reconnect to a session after Link Failure and automatically resume work in progress!
- Auto Logon - RF Terminals and Telnet/SSH2 clients can quickly connect with minimal prompting
- Session Shadowing - Interactive Input to other Telnet/SSH2 Sessions!
- Session Monitoring - Observe Screen Activity on other Telnet/SSH2 Sessions!
- Execute Commands on the Client from within the Telnet/SSH2 Session!
- DOSBoss - MS DOS Application Performance Booster
- TRUE Client Side Printing (Multiple Printers Per Session, Open Print Method, No Client or OS restrictions)
- Working JAVA Client/Applet
- MOUSE Support - When using the GSW Telnet/SSH2 clients the Mouse works!
- Incredible performance algorithms never thought to be possible with Windows Telnet/SSH2
- Failure Detection and Recovery Methods
- Special Bell Processing
- Expired Password Handling
- Perfect PC emulation where all keys and key combinations are handled
- Color to Monochrome mapping provided. Very useful for RF Terminals.
Georgia SoftWorks takes Telnet/SSH2 for Windows Serious.
We have a philosophy of continuous improvement and we are committed to:
- Continuing to be the leader in innovation with Telnet/SSH2 servers for Windows
- Providing the very fastest, most robust and secure terminal Server for Windows
- Meeting the demands of industrial and commercial applications with a rock solid dependable product.
- Providing a level of customer support not experienced before with Telnet/SSH2 for Windows