2015 at GSW
Graphical User Interface (GUI) Configuration Tool - Major
Windows Explorer style interface allowing provisioning and configuration manangement. Faliliar to use operations such as copy, paste, rename, delete, export, import are applied tto configurations on a user or system basis. Create templates and quickly view summary configuration data.
Innovation - Major
TEAM SERVICES provides your mobile device users a breakthrough in Telnet/SSH2 technology that shatters all prior usability and efficiency standards by allowing unprecedented user collaboration. Now mobile device users are empowered to share resources, transfer, swap, share and recover dropped sessions. All from the mobile device, no system administrator necessary. All operations can be performed in under 60 seconds.
Team Services is the first feature set to offer Video overviews. We are excited to provide additional methods to meet customer expectations. Visit the GSW Video Channel!
Request a Webinar
Want to know more about UTS, RC MDMS or GSWBrowse? Request a Webinar. Give us a call or use our contact form and request a webinar.
GSW UTS (Telnet/SSH2) - The Industrial Grade Telnet Server for SAPConsole RF Applications!
Georgia SoftWorks steps up your return from SAPConsole by providing products that have consistent operation, high end features, performance, and unmatched security. The UTS (Telnet) with Team Services, Session Saver, Shadowing, and SSH2 with SSO, and military grade FIPS 140-2 compliance will meet the demands of your environment and provide the compliance as required by more and more companies.
Of course the mobile and desktop clients provided with the GSW UTS are at no extra cost, and provides substantial savings
The performance increasing and feature enhancing Rocket Terminal Engine takes you beyond your expectations.
RC MDMS allows mobile device management and file transfer capabilities
All in all, GSW provides the software to maximize your investment in SAP AG's SAPConsole.
View/print document that details how GSW Server products maximize the return on your investment in SAP AG's SAPConsole
The speed and efficient bandwidth utilization for telnet/ssh connectivity to Windows NT/XP/2000/2003/2008/2012 R2/7/8/10 can not be beat! It IS the Industrial grade Telnet Server for your SAPConsole RF Application
- GSW UTS (Telnet, SSH, FIPS) - The most reliable, full featured, highest performing Telnet Server available for SAPConsole
- Rocket Terminal Engine - A High Performance replacement for the SAPConsole VTIO terminal engine for SAPConsole versions prior to v6.4
- Directed Terminal Input/Output Engine - A high performance add-on component for applications that are not SAPConsole versions earlier than v6.4
- UTS - Time Tested, Time Proven in Mission Critical SAP Environments Around the World
- GSW Telnet Server / SSH2 Server works great out of the box with SAPConsole
- Support added for printing labels on portable printers using SAPConsole
- GSW Telnet Server is available from SAP / SAPConsole Experts who can assist with your decision process.
We encourage you to obtain the GSW Telnet Server from experts with SAPConsole, SAP and the Georgia SoftWorks Telnet Server.
(Great Companies in Alphabetical Order):
- Advanced Logistics Systems, Inc - Chicago, Illinois
- Catalyst International - Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- CSI Ltd - Redvers Close, Leeds United Kingdom
- REAL Supply Chain Management - Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom
- Rocket Terminal Engine! ( Performance, Savings, Features)
- What is the GSW Rocket Terminal Engine?
The Rocket Terminal Engine is a HIGH Performance replacement for the SAPConsole VTIO Terminal Engine for SAP 6.4 and earlier
- Why do I need a replacement?
Performance, Savings and Features!
- Sounds like sales talk, what do you mean
The benefits are outstanding.
- Very Large number of sessions with expected performance(When used with the GSW Telnet Server)
- Reduce the number of systems required for your application.
- Enable Applications where not possible before
Reduce the number of systems required to serve your SAPConsole RF Application.
- Save the price of extra computer (s) hardware.
- Save the price of extra computer (s) software.
- Save the continuing maintenance cost of hardware and software.
- Just Look at the following powerful features!
- Adjusted Logon Screen Size
- Adjusted Logoff Screen Size
- Configurable Screen Sizes
- Capability to adjust the "Off screen fields" back on to the screen.
- Flexible translation of screen attributes with powerful new options not available in the SAPConsole VTIO Terminal Engine
- Full support for the SAPConsole's 'bell' feature
- Increased Reliability of SAPConsole
- Full Support for SAPConsole Profiles
- Full Support for SAPConsole BELL Feature
- Directed Terminal Input/Output Engine - Boost Performance and Increase Sessions! For SAP 6.5 and later systems and for non-SAP systems
Email Inquiries with contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state if you would like an Expert Reseller to contact you!