2013 at GSW
GUI Config Tool
Windows Explorer style interface allowing provisioning and configuration management. Familiar to use operations such as copy, paste, rename, delete, export, import are applied to configurations on a user or system basis. Create templates and quickly view summary configuration data.
TEAM SERVICES provides your mobile device users a breakthrough in Telnet/SSH2 technology that shatters all prior usability and efficiency standards by allowing unprecedented user collaboration. Now mobile device users are empowered to share resources, transfer, swap, share and recover dropped sessions. All from the mobile device, no system administrator necessary. All operations can be performed in under 60 seconds.
Team Services the first feature set to offer Video overviews. We are excited to provide additional methods to meet customer expectations. Visit the GSW Video Channel!
Request a Webinar
GSW RC MDMS
Remote Control Mobile Device Monitoring Suite w/File Transfer!
Industrial Quality Remote Viewing and Control Software for Windows CE/Mobile Devices!
There is no substitute for actually viewing and controlling the device!
What is GSW RC Mobile Device Monitoring Suite?
GSW RC Mobile Device Monitoring Suite (RC MDMS) is software that allows the remote control and viewing of the desktop of a mobile device. RC MDMS File transfer capabilities enable better administration due to the ease of uploading files, applications, patches, etc. to the device.
Remote Control (Shadowing) - Control the device screen in real time and see the same display as the device user!
- Control the device desktop using your workstation's keyboard and mouse, just as if you have the device in your hand.
- Mouse Scrolling, clicking and navigation. Use the mouse the same way you use a stylus on the device.
- Keyboard and soft keyboard input. The complete keyboard is available for input to the device desktop.
Remote Viewing (Monitoring) - View the device screen in real time and see the same display as the device user!
- View the device desktop from any workstation running IE6+ or FireFox 2+.
- Stealth Monitoring - Transparent to the device user.
- No Intrusion/Impact on the device user.
File Transfer - Transfer files to the device. Transfer files from the device. Intuitive GUI makes uploads and downloads a snap!
- Upload new applications, patches, configurations, etc. with ease and convenience .
- Download logs, backups, configurations, etc. with ease and convenience.
- File Transfer Capabilities
- Remote Control (Shadowing)
- Remote Viewing (Monitoring)
- Screen Capture - Fast Screen Captures (with time stamp available)
- Device Grouping
- Device Status
- Device Status Graphs - Historical
- Session Statistics
- Quick and Easy to install. (Its really true)!
- Browser based
GSW MDMS consists of two software components, the MonDriver software and the MonView software. The MonDriver is small footprint, highly optimized software that installs on the mobile device running Windows Mobile 5.0+ or Windows CE 4.2+ on LXE, Symbol, Psion-Teklogix and Intermec devices. The MonView software provides workstation browser interface for Remote Control (Shadowing) and viewing(Monitoring) of the selected device screen. MonView is installed on a workstation and runs within Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8 (IE6, IE7, IE8), and Firefox 2 and Firefox 3.
To our Resellers and Customers - We want to work with you to provide the best product to address your requirements. Your continued input as to features and value is important.
What should I do?
Install the software, try it out, let us know what you think.
|GSW MDMS Flyer - pdf||Features||Quick Overview - pdf|
|Installation Quick Start Guide||GSW Mobile Device Monitoring Suite|
|Fully Functional Trial/Demo Download
Everything is Included
Click Here (self extracting exe)
Click Here (zip file)
|If you have trouble viewing this pdf please update your version of Adobe Reader.|
|Screen Shot - RC MDMS - Mouse Over for Hot Links|